UčiMo Alumni Advisory Council Member
As part of the UčiMo Board’s Programming Action Plan for 2021, our team is forming a new alumni advisory council. The goal of the alumni advisory council is to strengthen the connection between the UčiMo Board and the young people whom our programs serve by creating a platform where our young alumni can voice their perspectives and share their vision for the future of our organization. The alumni advisory council will meet periodically during the year in a virtual format and provide counsel to the Board with respect to our programming, while having an opportunity to raise ideas and issues that matter to them.
In order to serve on the UčiMo Alumni Advisory Council, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Be part of the UčiMo alumni network (former MSYP and/or LAB participant)
- Committed to UčiMo’s mission to equip youth with skills and academic knowledge that will empower them in their educational, social, and professional ambitions and engage them as active members of the global community.
- Residence in or around Mostar
- Citizenship of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Experience with civil society organizations in Mostar and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Experience with non-formal education activities
Application deadline: Tuesday 10 August 2021 (midnight CEST)